Senior Designer - Berlin
We are Brilliant Basics but you can call us bb!
We are a London based Design and Innovation studio who is currently in the process of setting up a team in Berlin to service our clients in the DACH region. We are located in the Backfabrik in the heart of Berlin and are looking for an outstanding Senior Designer to join the team.
- Work together with product management and engineering to build innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executive level stakeholders
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback
- Set design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- 5+ years' experience of working in a Designer position
- Profound design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects
- Significant experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Significant experience with Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
- Strong presentational and team player abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Willingness to learn and constantly stay ahead of everything digital
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively to delegate
- Regularly seeks out ways to add value to the client/studio relationship
What we offer:
- An exciting, international and fast-growing environment
- A great, agile and innovative team within the Brilliant Basics network for your support
- The opportunity to shape and develop our Berlin clients and to bring in your own ideas
You will report directly to the General Manager DACH, the role is based in Berlin. Starting date: immediately.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Vivek Sud on 0203 837 7647 for consideration.