Brilliant Basics is a global design and product studio that creates products that make life simply better. In a world full of clutter, we want to simplify.
We do this by focusing on the basics. Our deep experience in working with talented people in the areas of service design, user experience and technology has allowed us to create repeatable processes for building digital products and services.
We always consider the customer at the heart of everything we do. We shape brilliant ideas into real and valuable digital products and experiences that enable digital transformations for clients globally.
We are bold, innovative, and fast. We are strategists, creatives, analysts, technologists, delivery, and client engagement leads — all aligned and trained on our approach and vision.
We are T-shaped, consultative-minded people. Deep generalists, who collaborate together in our small, self-organising Hive team structure.
Our welcoming culture ignites creativity and entrepreneurship.
- Owns FE technical solutions implemented and delivered within his/her work stream
- Implement fixes for existing and new issues
- Refactor existing React code
- Develop the UI/presentation layer
- Work alongside BE developer, QA, to deliver new features, and support the existing FE components.
- Contributes to stand-ups, iteration planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Manages dependencies across stakeholders (product owner, UX & Design, development, QA, infrastructure) where dependencies affect solution delivery.
- Strives to maximise overall effectiveness and efficiency of the delivery capability he/she is responsible for
- Own responsibility for development of FE enhancements on the existing solution
- Support the existing solution
- Senior Frontend Developer with 5+ years experience
- Good/Very experienced React - Minimum 1 year commercial, withexamples.
- CSS3 / Sass / LESS / BEM
- Git, VSTS, other version control and release platforms.
- Agile/Scrum/Kanban project experience
- Comfortable using agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc