bb has brought together a world-class team of creative experts in strategy and innovation, multi-channel user experience, visual design, technology and delivery. We are looking for a front of house administrator to join our growing team. The successful candidate must be able to wear many hats and adapt to an ever-changing, faced paced industry.
- Provide outstanding administrative support to the leadership team.
- Cover reception area when necessary
- Support across a number of confidential projects (administration, operations, events)
- Ensure all office areas are tidy and presentable at all times
- Use initiative to ensure our world-class studio is setup for success.
- Channel all internal and external client needs to appropriate department
- Manage meeting room calendar
- Adhov administrative tasks
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience of working with teams and colleagues to achieve team objectives
- Act as a role model and ambassador for the team both internally and externally
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, i.e. identify issues, recommend and implement solutions
- Take direction well and communicates guidance effectively throughout the team
- Sustain a polite and helpful approach
- Demonstrate own initiative for success
- Previous experience working in a reception or customer service role
- Enthusiastic, bright and positive personality a must