bb has brought together a world-class team of creative experts in strategy and innovation, multi-channel user experience, visual design, technology and delivery. With our proven ability to attract and retain top talent, we are looking for a hands on HR Lead to join us in striving to become a world class organisation.
As our HR Lead, you will be a mature and confident individual who will be able to create and implement efficient systems and ensure our growth continues smoothly. This HR role is a full-time permanent opportunity and would suit you if you are a pro-active HR professional who enjoys the operational side of HR whilst being able to keep a hold on overall strategy.
- Implement and manage HR process from a start up environment to a global organisation.
- Providing pro-active support to business leadership teams, on HR issues such as reward, employee relations, performance management, development/change, culture change, leadership and talent development.
- Challenging, encouraging and coaching business leaders on how to engage employees, address resulting people issues and build people capabilities effectively
- Introducing/reviewing/auditing compensation and benefits.
- Advising and supporting Partners, Management and employees on employment law and employee relations matters.
- Responding to complex employee relations queries e.g. disciplinary issues, performance management, redundancies, employment tribunal claims, application for work permits
- Ensure all policies and procedures are in line with the UK legislative updates and commercial best practice.
- Continually seek out ways to improve the employee experience.
- Responsibility for ensuring HR service standards are met and exceeded
- Position HR as a strategic business partner able to advise and challenge senior stakeholders on proactive organisational design and succession planning
- Design and manage training programmes across the company
- BA/BSc Degree; ideally graduate member of CIPD or equivalent
- Substantial broad-based HR experience within a start-up environment or SME
- Experience of suggesting and implementing projects, processes and events
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Exemplary communication skills, both writer and oral
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Hands-on and high attention to detail