Brilliant Basics is Infosys’ customer-centric digital transformation studio. We create digital products and services that make life simply better® We are strategists, creatives, analysts, technologists, delivery, and client engagement leads — all aligned to one approach and vision. We are T-shaped, consultative-minded people. Deep generalists, who collaborate together in our small, self-organizing Hive team structure. We are working in partnership with WONGDOODY to build a re-imagined global experience design arm of Infosys.
We are looking for an outstanding UX Lead who thrives on solving complex challenges and is energised by creating products that make life simply better.
You’ll be part of an agile team, leading workshops or interviews with our senior corporate clients as well as startup-founders to help them understand their businesses and customers more deeply and to drive innovation.
At bb, our approach to UX is lean and user-centered. We workshop ideas and solutions with clients and internal teams and sketch out ideas.
We have a fast-paced, prototype-driven workshop approach called ‘Conversation to Creation’ (C2C) in which you’d play a key role. We run these workshops with startup founders and clients to kick-off new, transformational products and distill in weeks what others would take months for.
At bb, we don’t stop at concepts and prototypes, we deliver real products to customers and iterate upon them. As a UX Lead, you play a key role throughout this process.
We embrace change and exploration; everyone at bb is committed to creating the best possible product.
- Create world-class products and experiences that make people’s lives simply better.
- Gather business requirements, market research, and user needs, and distill them into actionable insights. Derive hypotheses, communicate them effectively, and test them.
- Lead your team and the client on a journey of product creation based on these insights. Design and communicate effectively through diagrams, sketches, designs, and prototypes.
- Work with bb’s leadership to help achieve the company’s goals, to improve our ways-of-working and engagements with clients.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research using a variety of methods, incl. managing a third-party.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of 2 to 10 people from initial sketches and prototypes through final design.
- Inspire and motive an energetic and collaborative team and let them inspire you.
- Mentor the junior members of the team.
- Drive yourself and your team to create the best, well-crafted product.
- Work with the development and QA teams to ensure the product is understood and be part of the creation of the product throughout the process.
- Pitch work to clients and partners, facilitate workshops with c-suite clients.
- 5+ years of experience working at leading digital agencies.
- Portfolio of complex, digital experiences for global brands across mobile, tablet, and web channels, such as large CMS sites, e-commerce, apps, etc. Highlight your contribution to each project, and what makes the solution you devised innovation and smart.
- Experience in working as part of startup businesses a plus.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication skills: being able to explain design rationale, to align and persuade stakeholders, and to drive conversations.
- A solid understanding of all the other disciplines needed to create a brilliant product, such as business, technology, delivery, marketing, and content.
- Proficiency in Keynote, Sketch, Invision (currently our default toolset)
- Experience creating a digital strategy and content strategy, and with the design and execution of user testing and research studies