BB has brought together a world-class team of creative experts in strategy and innovation, multi-channel user experience, visual design, technology and delivery. We are looking for an outstanding Programme Director who thrives on challenges and has a hunger for all things digital.
- You will manage a team to deliver outstanding projects and programmes of work
- You will drive the end-to-end delivery of projects to our customers, in a timely and cost-effective manner
- You will mentor our project management team in the Netherlands region to foster talent and grow Brilliant people
- Ensure that the business, creative, content and technical solutions delivered meet the business and customer needs, match expectations for quality and reliability, and contribute to delivering our strategic priorities
- You will have responsibility for all business, creative, content and technical aspects of projects from project inception through to the “closure” phase of the project lifecycle
- You will lead a team of up to 40 people including project managers, business analysts, user experience & creative designers, developers, testers, copywriters and third party suppliers
- You will deliver a range of projects (indicatively from £10k to £1m in total cost) to our clients
- You will have regular contact with our clients, in person, over the phone and through written communications. The Project Manager is the key point of contact for the client throughout the project
- Agreeing and documenting the project scope, targets and high-level project plans in order to translate desired business benefits into clear and achievable project objectives
- Proactively managing and addressing project risks and issues. Escalating high priority issues to management with suggested solutions
- Maintaining up to date detailed project plans and providing timely and concise status information on project progress based on plan, risk and issues logs in order to highlight key factors and maintain senior management confidence in project management and delivery
- Managing impact assessments for project changes required due to Business or Technical drivers. Ensure Changes accepted are adequately reflected in the key Project Management deliverables (plan, reports, logs, resource commitments).
- Project Management accreditation – e.g. SCRUM, PMP and/or Prince2
- Experience managing delivery teams
- Experience delivering digital projects spanning strategy, user experience, creative design, development, infrastructure, testing and support
- Track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery with the ability to manage the end-to-end delivery of products and solutions
- Project Management experience in a customer-facing agency project delivery role
- Experience of successfully delivering projects, and of doing so using clear project management techniques and methodologies, employing a combination of internal and vendor-supplied resource
- Experience communicating at all levels is needed
- Experience managing a team (or virtual team) below you and ensuring personal targets are met.