Brilliant Basics is part of Infosys and WONGDOODY’s global experience and design platform. We create digital products and services that make life simply better. We understand that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven, and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the world with one goal in mind – creating a better human experience. Human experiences are the touchpoints that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity, and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. Those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys. We want to help each member of our team grow our business as well as their own careers.
We are a fast-growing studio looking for an experienced Client Engagement Lead to join us.
- Develop new business opportunities and maintain the existing client portfolio
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Accountable for achieving annual revenue targets as defined in annual KPI’s
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and
- Ensure that the solutions proposed meet the client’s business and customer needs, and be considered an advocate for your clients as well as bb and Infosys
- Support and at times lead negotiations with clients from the moment of opportunity creation, through the pitch process to closing deals, negotiate commercial and legal contracts and ultimately secure new business
- Manage a smooth, efficient, and timely proposal and pitch process, including internal reviews, resulting in polished, professional, and market-leading pitch presentations
- Work with project management and domain teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Actively spend time working with domain leads and business leads to encourage wider participation in your accounts and develop engagement strategies to create new opportunities and growth
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your clients
- Ensure bb delivers a superb level of client service and client satisfaction
- Responsible for client satisfaction and proactively manage any escalations that may occur
- Ensure the profitability and growth of strategic client accounts
- Responsible for maintaining current client revenue
- Maintain up to date detailed monthly account plans and providing regular status and dashboard information, growth opportunities, relationship maps, and issues/risks when required
Which skills, experience, and competencies are required to be successful in this role?
- Proficient with office suite of applications including Apple, Microsoft and Google office applications
- Absolute team player, possessing the confidence to collaborate and contribute within a multidisciplinary team, earning and holding their seat at the table
- Be confident and comfortable leading complex sales engagements including owning the narrative and delivering quality proposal and pitch presentation
- You will be involved in mentoring and developing more junior members in your team and have face-to-face client interaction responsibilities, you will always be looking at how you can step up into your role and take more ownership of projects
Industry or role experience
- Degree - level. However, we are really excited to hear from applicants with a great attitude, work ethic, and ambition to make a big difference with us