Brilliant Basics is part of Infosys and WONGDOODY’s global experience and design platform. We create digital products and services that make life simply better. We understand that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven, and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the world with one goal in mind – creating a better human experience. Human experiences are the touchpoints that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity, and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. Those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys. We want to help each member of our team grow our business as well as their own careers. Based in Old Street we are a fast-growing studio looking for a mid-weight Project Manager to join us.
We are a fast-growing studio looking for a mid-weight Project Manager to join us.
You will be comfortable taking ownership for the successful delivery of projects, thrive working in a fast-paced environment, and have experience working in a creative setting.
- Lead delivery of simultaneous projects on time, on budget, and on brief to successful completion, at the required quality.
- Lead project communications with multiple stakeholders including clients and colleagues across different geographies and time zones.
- Provide leadership to multi-disciplined delivery teams.
- Introduce the most suitable ways of working and delivery plans for projects.
- Assess and manage risks, issues, and scope changes on a project.
- Be commercially aware and lead projects to deliver within budget to target margins.
- Lead scoping, planning, and pricing new projects as well as writing SOWs for them.
- Guide, inspire and motivate team members and stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve project objectives.
- Lead and facilitate calls, meetings, workshops where necessary.
- 4+ years’ experience of managing digital delivery projects in client-facing positions within a creative environment.
- Track record of delivering customer-centric experience design projects as well as an understanding of technical implementation (development, integration, testing, deployment).
- Delivered projects that use Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Safe, etc). Certification in an agile methodology is a plus.
- Managed all stages of the delivery lifecycle from requirements gathering and discovery phases through to running teams of people who will implement the solution.
- Evidence of management of multi-disciplined delivery teams of 6-10 people – onshore and offshore, across different geographies and time zones.
- Ability to turn requirements into project scope with assumptions, effort estimates, delivery approach, plans, and price.
- Experience in communicating with and reporting to a range of clients and colleagues.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and priorities.
- A structured approach to all things. ‘Can-Do’ mindset. Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools, Jira and Confluence.
- This role is based in London although currently all of our team are working remotely.
- Sense of humor!