Senior UX Designer - Berlin
We are Brilliant Basics but you can call us bb!
We are a London based Design and Innovation studio who is currently in the process of setting up a team in Berlin to service our clients in the DACH region. We are located in the Backfabrik in the heart of Berlin and are looking for an outstanding Senior UX Designer to join the team.
- Analyze and meet product specifications and user expectations
- Perform concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Use special personas based on user research results
- Create right interaction models and evaluate their success
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using creative approach
- Collaborate with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Discuss design ideas and prototypes with developers
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends
- 4+ years' experience of working on a UX Designer, UI Designer or other relevant position
- Significant experience with design software and a solid portfolio of design projects
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture
- Experience in project management and research will be a bonus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with business-oriented approach
- Strong communication skills
- First class customer-facing skills
- Good levels of independence and initiative
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Willingness to learn and constantly stay ahead of everything digital
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively to delegate
- Regularly seeks out ways to add value to the client/studio relationship
What we offer:
- An exciting, international and fast-growing environment
- A great, agile and innovative team within the Brilliant Basics network for your support
- The opportunity to shape and develop our Berlin clients and to bring in your own ideas
You will report directly to the General Manager DACH, the role is based in Berlin. Starting date: immediately.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Vivek Sud on 0203 837 7647 for consideration.