We are looking for an outstanding UX Strategy Lead to work with a Tier 1 Global Logistics company to innovate their platforms and presence and to deliver rapid prototypes against ambitious KPIs in their Chicago office. You will collaborate with the client and a digital product team comprised of an interaction designer, developers, a BA, a product owner and a delivery manager in order to deliver incremental experiments from a prioritised set of hypotheses. You will have access to design and build with a large development team exploring the boundaries of AI, personalisation, AR/VR and cloud computing.
- Strategy and design of a world-class products and experience that make people’s lives simply better.
- Gather business requirements, market research and user needs, and distill them into actionable insights. Derive hypotheses, communicate them effectively and test them.
- Lead your team and the client on a journey of product creation based on these insights. Design and communicate effectively through diagrams, sketches, designs, and prototypes.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research using a variety of methods, incl. managing a third-party.
- Lead interdisciplinary teams of 2 to 10 people from initial sketches and prototypes and into delivery.
- Inspire and motive an energetic and collaborative team and let them inspire you.
- Pitch work to clients and partners and facilitate workshops.
- Live our core values through the way you behave at bb: competence, confidence, creativity, consistency, communication.
- Work closely and report to client side Head of CX and bb’s North American director of CX to ensure ways of working, quality and best practice are inline with BB’s standard.
- 7+ years of experience working at leading digital agencies as a Senior User Experience, leading project teams
- Portfolio of complex, digital experiences for global brands across mobile, tablet and web channels, such as: large CMS sites, e-commerce, apps, etc. Highlight your contribution to each project, and what makes the solution you devised innovation and smart. Name key challenges and how you tackled them.
- Experience in working as part of startup businesses a plus. Describe your role and how you helped shape the proposition and product.
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Excellent communication skills: being able to explain design rationale, to align and persuade stakeholders, and to drive conversations.
- A solid understanding of all the other disciplines needed to create a brilliant product, such as business, technology, delivery, marketing, and content.
- Proficiency in Keynote, Sketch, Invision (currently our default toolset)
- Experience creating digital strategy and content strategy, and with the design and execution of user testing and research studies