ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage a team to deliver outstanding products via projects and programmes
- Drive end-to-end delivery of projects to our clients in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Ensure that the business, creative, content and technical solutions meet the client’s needs
- Lead teams of varying sizes including business analysts, designers, UX, developers and QA
- Contribute to delivering our strategic priorities including continuous improvement within bb
- Manage creative designers, developers, testers, copywriters and third-party suppliers
- Deliver a range of projects (indicatively from £10k to £1m in total cost) to our clients
- Be the key point of contact for the client throughout the project
- Agreeing and documenting the project scope, targets and high-level project plans
- Translate desired business benefits into clear and achievable project objectives
- Proactively manage and address project risks and issues escalating as appropriate
- Maintaining up to date project plans and providing timely and concise status updates
- Managing impact assessments for project changes (CR process)
- Track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery with the ability to manage the end-to-end delivery of products and solutions
- Experience of successfully delivering projects, and of doing so using clear project management techniques and methodologies, employing a combination of internal and vendor-supplied resource
- Experience managing a team (or virtual team) and ensuring personal targets are met.
- Nice to have - Experience delivering digital projects spanning strategy, user experience, creative design, development, infrastructure, testing and support
- Nice to have - PM experience in a client-facing agency project delivery role
- Nice to have - Project Management accreditation – e.g. SCRUM, PMP and/or Prince2
- First class core Project Management skills
- Strong written and presentation skills
- Proactive problem-solving & critical thinking
- Willingness to learn and constantly stay ahead of everything digital
- Rigour with a good eye for detail
- A strong pragmatic streak
- Ability to effectively delegate up and down
- Regularly seeks out ways to add value to the client/agency relationship
- React positively in stressful situations
- Proactivity and able to self-motivate
- Strong sense of accountability
Brilliant Basics is a global design and product studio that creates products that make life simply better. In a world full of clutter, we want to simplify.
We do this by focusing on the basics. Our deep experience in working with talented people in the areas of service design, user experience and technology has allowed us to create repeatable processes for building digital products and services.
We always consider the customer at the heart of everything we do. We shape brilliant ideas into real and valuable digital products and experiences that enable digital transformations for clients globally.
We are bold, innovative, and fast. We are strategists, creatives, analysts, technologists, delivery, and client engagement leads — all aligned and trained on our approach and vision.
We are T-shaped, consultative-minded people. Deep generalists, who collaborate together in our small, self-organising Hive team structure.
Our welcoming culture ignites creativity and entrepreneurship.
- 25 days holiday per year
- Holiday buying scheme
- Your own Mac
- A busy social calendar
- Daily breakfast, real coffee beans
- Weekly fruit basket delivery
- A cake on your birthday
- Health Insurance, Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Cycle to work scheme & secured bike racks in the summer
- Childcare voucher