bb has brought together a world-class team of creative experts in strategy and innovation, multi-channel user experience, visual design, technology and delivery. We are looking for an outstanding Senior UX Designer who thrives on challenges and is hungry to grow in their ability and knowledge.
You’ll be part of an agile team, leading workshops or interviews with our senior corporate clients as well as startup-founders to help them understand their businesses and customers more deeply and to drive innovation.
- Design customer-focused solutions that meet measurable business objectives and be able to continuously evolve these solutions
- Translate business requirements, market research, user needs and models of social behaviour into conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications and prototypes
- Gather qualitative and quantitative user feedback and distill it into insights to create and optimise customer journeys
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team and be able to lead cross-functional design concept reviews from initial sketches and wireframes and prototypes through final design.
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience working at a digital agency as a Information Architect / User Experience Designer
- Portfolio of complex, digital experiences for global brands across mobile, tablet and web channels, such as: large CMS sites, e-commerce, apps, etc. Highlight your contribution to each project, and what makes the solution you devised innovation and smart
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Excellent communication skills: being able to explain design rationale, to align and persuade stakeholders, and to drive conversations.
- Proficiency in Keynote, Sketch, Invision (currently our default toolset)
- Experience creating digital strategy and content strategy, and with the design and execution of user testing and research studies
- Our business is global and occasional international travel is to be expected
We are growing at every level within our UX team so please get in touch to discuss other roles!