bb are looking for a Native Android developer to work from our London office on a new greenfield mobile application for a large media brand.
You will have:
- Experience leading a team in building a world class mobile experience for an enterprise organisation and ideally worked with team members based in different locations.
- Demonstrable experience in developing a slick user experience, bringing static designs to life in a fast performing and intuitive mobile app.
- Developed an application side by side with an iOS application development team to ensure both applications, brand and overall UX are perfectly aligned.
- Architected and developed a configuration driven approach to deliver a white-label application that can be easily reskinned and configured for other brands.
Required skills and experience:
- UI lead on the project being able to delegate and instruct other team members so that you have total control over the UI experience
- Custom line charts - organic style line chart with dynamic animation
- Authentication using OIDC, OAuth2, Basic Authentication
- Rest and SOAP based API integration
- Strong Animations skills
- Interactive behaviour library applied for a uniform slick customer experience
- Payment gateway integration for simple e-commerce product transactions
- Master at Java or Kotlin, Android SDK, Gradle and Git