- Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified by the business.
- Seek out opportunities to generate projects through innovation and different technologies.
- Ensure the delivery of projects through the management of risk and competence.
- Recruit and retain talent for the present delivery and future growth of projects.
- Provide leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities.
- Develop effective relationships with current and potential customers through demonstrating our capability in project delivery solutions.
- Complete projects on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks associated with each and every project.
- Regularly seeks out ways to add value to the client/bb relationship
Desired Skill and Experiences
- Willingness to learn and keen interest in everything digital
- Great project management in stressful situations and customer-facing agency delivery role
- Management accreditation – e.g. SCRUM, PMP and/or Prince2
- Experience delivering digital projects spanning strategy, user experience, creative design, development, infrastructure, testing and support
- Track record of on-time, on-budget and to-specification delivery with the ability to manage the end-to-end delivery of products and solutions
- Experience of successfully delivering projects, and of doing so using clear project management techniques and methodologies, employing a combination of internal and vendor-supplied resource
- Experience dealing with senior level business stakeholders and development teams
- The ability to effectively manage relationships at all levels of the organisation
- A coach, a mentor, someone to look up to and learn from, you have an innate eagerness to learn and constantly stay ahead of everything digital or not
- Digital studio, transformation or consultancy experience preferred
- Exceptional written and presentation skills required for all aspects of the role
- Proactive and able to self-motivate and work within a small team
- A real team player whose values match those of bb
- Can demonstrate experience of managing a highly effective and impactful team
Brilliant Basics is an equal opportunities employer that values an inclusive and diverse workplace our only requirement is that you have the right to work in the UK!