Head of Delivery - Berlin
We are Brilliant Basics but you can call us bb!
We are a London based Design and Innovation studio who is currently in the process of setting up a team in Berlin to service our clients in the DACH region. We are located in the Backfabrik in the heart of Berlin and are looking for a seasoned Head of Delivery who likes the idea of growing our studio, building up the team, shaping our processes and deliver excellent quality to our clients.
- Build-up and managing a team of Project Managers in line with client needs
- Preparing cost estimates, controlling project delivery, negotiating CRs
- Insure a healthy margin on all our projects
- Maintaining a close relationship with our clients and proactively manage escalations
- Manage resource plan for the Berlin Studio to insure projects are staffed appropriately throughout all domains to insure delivery in time, to budget and to the highest quality
- Liaising closely with the Client Services team to optimise and grow our portfolio and project pipeline, engage in new business activities
- Working closely with the General Manager DACH to insure team and client satisfaction
- Engage with other bb delivery teams and London HQ in particular to insure bb culture and standards are synced company-wide.
- Sound experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Hands-on experience working in collaborative environments and to an agile process where design thinking, ideation, prototyping are standard practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with people from diverse cultural backgrounds in different locations
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to jump into projects yourself
- Fluent written and spoken business English, German language a big plus
What we offer:
- An exciting, international and fast-growing environment
- The opportunity to grow and develop the delivery team in Berlin, to help shape our processes and to bring in your own ideas.
- Be part of the Berlin senior management team
You will report directly to the General Manager DACH, the role is based in Berlin. Some travel to our clients is required.
Start date: immediately.
If you have any questions about this role, please contact Vivek Sud on 0203 837 7647 for consideration.