BB has brought together a world-class team of creative experts in strategy and innovation, multi-channel user experience, visual design, technology and delivery. We are looking for an experienced UI Designer to create amazing user experiences, helping our products to be highly attractive and competitive.
You should be keen in clean and artful design and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts, creating beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Create a design system for several UI facing consoles to databases working within the Kendo framework
- Work from the existing assets and light branding to create a style guide for all assets and components across the product
- Apply that style guide across all existing components
- Create concepts for and prototype highly dynamic micro interactions and visualisations
- Work with a UX designer to abstract user journeys and wireframes into modular design components
- Work in a highly agile environment to incrimentally deliver the design system in an intuitive way that supports the development team, the UX work and the overall product roadmap
- To be comfortable working in a highly technical environment
- To have a solid understanding of the capability of the Kendo UI controls to inform the design capabilities and limitations
- Previous experience of dB console design
- .net core 2
- C# (was python)