BB has brought together a world-class team of creative experts in strategy and innovation, multi-channel user experience, visual design, technology and delivery. We are looking for an outstanding Designer who thrives on challenges and is hungry to grow in their ability and knowledge.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team of visual designers, engineers, developers (from either end) and social scientists to help create products and product experiences that resonate with consumers and audiences
- Design customer-focused solutions that meet measurable business objectives and be able to continuously evolve these solutions
- Collaborate with strategists, researchers and other smart cookies to design viable concepts and develop strategies based on consumer insight and larger macro-influences
- Translate wireframes, visual mockups, information architecture diagrams and interaction specifications into beautiful and award winning visual designs
- Help create visual brand languages and design systems that communicate emotional qualities of a brand through a product or service that delivers on its promise
- Initiate, facilitate and participate creative thinking sessions and brainstorms
- Help explore appropriate new technologies and materials to deliver the product vision
- Help create compelling and clear presentations for clients at all stages of the design development process
- Communicate and rationalise design decisions in human terms with internal teams, partners and clients
- Conceptualise, design, and execute responsive design templates for desktop, tablet, mobile
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team and be able to lead cross-functional design concept reviews from initial sketches and wireframes and prototypes through final design
- Develop repeatable process for maintaining and iterating on completed work. Here at bb we’re never ‘finished’ and we strive to support our customers well past launch to maintain the design integrity of our deliverables that we can be proud of.
- 2 years+ experience as a digital product/UI designer
- Some experience in brand design
- Passion and a drive to create amazing user experiences
- Flawless grasp of typography, hierarchy, the fundamentals of layout design
- An eye for an incredible, emotionally captivating image.
- Being a nice person: chatty and such
- Sketch (absolutely necessary)
- Indesign (preferred)
- Motion/Prototyping (preferred)
- After effects/Prinicple/Flinto or similar
- Keynote (might be useful at points)