Brilliant Basics is part of Infosys and WONGDOODY’s global experience and design platform. We create digital products and services that make life simply better. We understand that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven, and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the world with one goal in mind – creating a better human experience. Human experiences are the touchpoints that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity, and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. Those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys. We want to help each member of our team grow our business as well as their own careers.
We are a fast-growing studio looking for an experienced Client Engagement Manager to join us.
- Support with new business opportunities and to maintain a portfolio of existing client account
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure that the solutions proposed meet the client’s business and customer needs, and be considered an advocate for your clients as well as bb and Infosys
- Support and at times lead negotiations with clients from the moment of opportunity creation, through the proposal and pitching process to negotiating and closing deals - to ultimately secure new business
- Manage smooth, efficient, and timely proposal, pitch, RFP, and internal review process resulting in a polished, professional, and market-leading proposal and pitch presentations, providing and/or putting together material to support these as required
- Work with project management and domain teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Encourage wider team and domain participation in your supported accounts
- Operate as a point of contact for all matters specific to your clients
- Be accountable for client growth aspirations
- Ensure bb delivers a superb level of client service and client satisfaction
- Maintain up to date detailed monthly account plans and providing regular status and dashboard information, growth opportunities, relationship maps, and issues/risks when required
- Advocates for their career development, relentless hunting for growth opportunities and actively seeking mentorship
Which skills, experience, and competencies are required to be successful in this role?
Team player, possessing the confidence to collaborate and contribute within a multidisciplinary team, earning and holding their seat at the table
3-5 years experience
Ideally a degree in a design related course. However, we are really excited to hear from applicants with a great attitude, work ethic, and ambition to make a big difference with us