Brilliant Basics is a global product and service design studio that focuses on helping organisations achieve measurable success through "brilliant" digital products and simple, innovative and effective experiences. At bb we strip right back to the building blocks of great businesses – the customer, product and service.
We currently have an awesome opportunity for a forward-thinking People & Talent Manager to join our team. You will work in a really close and collaborative team to deliver outstanding experiences across the studio. You will be responsible for both HR and Recruitment.
- Managing all complex ER Issues-Maternity/Paternity/Disciplinary’s/grievances/performance/investigations.
- Execution of all thing’s performance management include coaching, expectation setting conversation and delivery of performance improvement plan.
- SME on local and regional employment law, tax implications and changes in legislation.
- Driving change management initiatives including Inclusion and Diversity, workforce planning and overall process improvements to service a positive employee experience.
- Delivering in-house management training and any other necessary training.
- Insuring finding from employee surveys, appraisals and ad hoc conversations are acted upon.
- Coaching and developing People and Culture team so they are set up for success.
- Support and maintain the Human Resources strategy that serves the needs of the management, employees and organisational objectives.
- Work closely with our Talent Manager to ensure recruitment activities attract key talent in a timely and effective manner.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics for leadership dashboard.
- Support Talent Manager with all pre & post recruitment activities.
- Assisting with the recruitment and interview processes.
- Maintaining visa/work permit checks.
- Forward thinking, progressive and innovative HR professional. Keen to break the mould of traditional HR.
- Previous experience in a creative agency / consultancy / start up would be desirable.
- A highly discreet individual, will understand the importance of handling sensitive conversations and confidential HR data and ensure 100% data quality is always maintained.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Numerate, organised, productive and able to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks.
- Enjoys working as part of a team, but happy to work alone and able to use initiative as necessary.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holidays (excluding bank holidays)
- Private Health Care (dental and optical included)
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Buying Scheme
- Amazing East London office
- Lots of social activities such as Friday drinks, chai time.
- Free Yoga and Wellness Classes