Brilliant Basics is Infosys’ customer-centric digital transformation studio. We create digital products and services that make life simply better® We are over 90 strategists, creatives, analysts, technologists, delivery, and client engagement leads — all aligned to one approach and vision. We are T-shaped, consultative-minded people. Deep generalists, who collaborate together in our small, self-organizing Hive team structure. We are working in partnership with WONGDOODY to build a re-imagined global experience design arm of Infosys.
We are seeking a People & Culture Manager to join us on a full-time permanent basis to help run and shape our people and culture initiatives. We are looking for people who have a professional foundation background and exposure to working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
As People & Culture Manager you will be responsible for the day to day running of all HR matters across Brilliant Basics in the UK. You will have a ‘roll your sleeves up attitude’ but use your experience to strategically input across various areas of the business.
- Lead people strategy across UK and own end to end employee life cycle providing a world-class experience including:
- Compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition.
- Learning and development.
- Performance management and career planning.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
- Policy development.
- Employment law and compliance management – GDPR, Health & Safety, IR35.
- Employee relations and resolution of employee grievances.
- Manager coaching.
- Employee engagement.
- Manage HR Operations including HRIS, HR/staff budget, reporting and record-keeping.
- Lead talent strategies including internal and external talent acquisition and organizational alignment.
- Work closely with global HR teams to ensure best practices and synergy.
- In all things, champion a world-class culture with the highest standards of organizational health.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully leading HR in dynamic, rapidly-evolving businesses together with significant experience in managing teams through change and transformation, with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- 8 plus years of HR generalist experience.
- Excellent understanding of people analytics.
- In-depth understanding of technology in the HR/ People/ Talent space and passionate about using technology to support service delivery and employee experience.
- A proven track record of managing projects and improving ways of working and processes in HR.
- Substantial knowledge of HR legislation and the ability to suggest and implement improved systems and processes.
- Experience working in an agency would be preferred. A professional foundation is essential.
- UK & Europe experience is essential.
- CIPD – part or fully qualified.
- Ability to communicate at a senior level; articulate; excellent presentation skills.
- Self-starter, passionate about people as well as processes.
- A sense of humor!