Brilliant Basics is part of Infosys and WONGDOODY’s global experience and design platform. We create digital products and services that make life simply better. We understand that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the world with one goal in mind – creating a better human experience. Human experiences are the touchpoints that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. Those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys. We want to help each member of our team grow our business as well as their own careers.
We are a fast-growing studio looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join us.
You will be comfortable taking ownership of the successful delivery of programmes and projects, thrive working in a fast-paced environment and have experience working in a creative setting.
- Own successful delivery of projects and programmes simultaneously across multiple client accounts.
- Lead communications with multiple stakeholders including senior clients and colleagues across different geographies and time zones.
- Provide leadership to Project Managers and manage multi-disciplined teams.
- Define, communicate and implement the most suitable delivery approach and methodology for programmes.
- Introduce the most suitable governance structure, ways of working and delivery plans for programmes.
- Be commercially accountable to lead programmes to deliver within budget to target margins.
- Lead scoping, planning and pricing new opportunities as well as writing and reviewing SOWs
- Guide, inspire and motivate team members, clients and all stakeholders through challenging situations to achieve programme objectives.
- Lead and facilitate calls, meetings, workshops where necessary.
- Line manage Project Managers.
- 8+ years’ experience of leading digital delivery projects and programmes in client-facing and engagement shaping positions within a creative environment.
- Track record of delivering customer-centric experience design programmes as well as involvement in technical implementation (development, integration, testing, deployment).
- Experienced in delivering projects that use Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Safe, etc). Certification in an agile methodology is a plus.
- Experienced in all stages of the delivery lifecycle from requirements gathering and discovery phases through to running teams and workstreams of people who will implement the solution.
- Evidence of management of multi-disciplined project teams of 15+ people – onshore and offshore, across different geographies and time zones.
- Ability to turn requirements into project scope with assumptions, effort estimates, delivery approach, governance structure, plans and price.
- Experience in communicating with and reporting to senior clients and colleagues.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities.
- Ability to handle challenging client situations.
- A structured approach to all things. ‘Can-Do’ mindset. Ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools, Jira and Confluence.
- This role is based in London although currently all of our team are working remotely.
- Sense of humour!