Brilliant Basics is Infosys’ customer-centric digital transformation studio. We create digital products and services that make life simply better® We are strategists, creatives, analysts, technologists, delivery, and client engagement leads — all aligned to one approach and vision. We are T-shaped, consultative-minded people. Deep generalists, who collaborate together in our small, self-organizing Hive team structure. We are working in partnership with WONGDOODY to build a re-imagined global experience design arm of Infosys.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with excellent experience working with UX teams to help shape the solution of our native mobile app product through a detailed understanding of the clients' business goals, as well as our user's needs.
You will be a member of our cross-functional product team, working closely with all disciplines and skill-sets to balance the long-term holistic view of the product with the short-term detailed view of the current sprint. Spanning both strategy and product delivery.
Outside of the product team, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with Product Managers, stakeholders, researchers, and data teams across the business to verify the problem spaces identified and co-create the ever-evolving product vision with the PO & team.
- Have a solid view on all the product feedback loops available at present (sprint reviews, user testing, surveys, analytics data, etc.).
- Seek new ways to inspect and adapt the product to meet our strategic goals and help the entire team to work towards the business’ north star.
- Inform product development by balancing business, data, and user perspectives.
- Facilitate transparent communication with the entire team around product development decisions.
- Incorporate the product Value Proposition into everyday decision making.
- Provide Guidance on how we monitor the product and measure success with the help of data insights to support in the creation of clear and transparent OKRs & KPIs, in line with the product vision.
- Support the other designers in the team in presenting their ideas and solutions to the PO & the rest of the team, in order to fully inform the decision-making process.
- Translate business and user needs into directions for the team to flesh out Epics and User Stories with the required level of detail.
- Evolve a deep understanding of the motivations, aspirations, triggers, and goals of our users, identifying the tools & workshops, etc. required to create a shared understanding across the team.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic product environment.
- In-depth understanding of the UX process.
- Ability to work with a global team of designers, technologists, and thinkers.
- Awesome team player!