bb has brought together a world-class team of creative experts in strategy and innovation, multi-channel user experience, visual design, technology and delivery. We are looking for an outstanding Digital Scrum Master who thrives on challenges and is hungry to grow in their ability and knowledge.
This will be good for you if you’re interested in:
- Forming and maintaining ‘brilliant’ partnerships between stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Driving the end-to-end delivery of projects to our customers, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Influencing organisational change to support emerging agile practices & culture.
- Constantly inspecting and adapting our practices.
- Managing impact assessments for project changes required due to Business or Technical drivers.
We’d like you to be good at:
- Coaching the team in scrum & and other agile practices.
- To remove obstacles and challenges so the team can operate efficiently.
- Collecting metrics and helping Improve the team.
- Working with and learn from agile coaches to help drive cultural change.
- Guiding the product owner in effective backlog maintenance.
- Helping with roadmaps/quarterly planning.
What you need to succeed:
- Show a thorough understanding of scrum framework.
- Show a good level of understanding of recognised agile practices.
- Demonstrate and promote good attitudes and behaviours.
- Maintain a well organised approach to scrum and team events.
- Believe in a culture of continuous delivery.
What would be be even more brilliant:
- A broad selection of Agile approaches and behaviours.
- How to be a team facilitator/Scrum Master within an agile environment.
- Applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.