A bit about the role:
You will join the Operations Team where you will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day studio coordination and administration of operational activities with the Chief of Staff. You will be responsible for identifying improvements and streamlining current operational processes to become more efficient.
- Own and manage a world class studio (moving into brand new offices in 2019).
- Treat the studio like your own home. Ensure it is set up for success.
- Manage and coordinate diary and agenda for the global leadership team.
- Provide efficient timely administrative tasks for the leadership team.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes
- Own confidential research projects on behalf of the Chief of Staff.
- Ad hoc projects to support a number of initiatives across the business.
We’d love you to have:
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Adept problem-solving ability
- Capability to think on your own and use initiative
- Great interpersonal skills and strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in managing and executing small projects
- Open to direction, collaborative work style and commitment to getting the job done
- A can-do personality, with a positive attitude, and willingness to learn new technologies