Brilliant Basics is part of Infosys and WONGDOODY’s global experience and design platform. We create digital products and services that make life simply better. We understand that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven, and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the world with one goal in mind –creating a better human experience. Human experiences are the touchpoints that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity, and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. And those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys. We want to help each member of our team grow our business as well as their own careers.
We are now looking for an outstanding Senior iOS Developer to join an established team to work on an awesome telecommunications product. You will join a well-established team of approx 30 people and an advanced mobile development team.
- Experience working on non-trivial, production-quality apps
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience implementing custom, complex and scalable user interfaces by interpreting static designs and collaborating with designers to refine and finesse
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles, design pattern, and iOS architectures
- Experience writing tests, testable code, and working with test frameworks
- Master at Swift 4, skilled at Objective-C, strong experience with UIKit, Foundation and a variety of other Apple frameworks (e.g. CoreGraphics, GameKit, CoreData) and Xcode
- Experience with dependency management tools (e.g Cocoapods, Carthage, GIT submodules)
- Knowledge of GIT
- Experience working with a variety of web services data formats (e.g. JSON, XML, ProtoBuf), architectural styles (e.g. REST, SOAP etc) and authentication schemes (e.g. OAuth2.0)
- Collaboration/team work
- Pair programming
- Communication skills - Able to communicate technical details with precision and brevity to technical and non-technical team members
- Sense of humor!