Brilliant Basics is a global product and service design studio that focuses on helping organisations achieve measurable success through "brilliant" digital products and simple, innovative and effective experiences. At bb we strip right back to the building blocks of great businesses – the customer, product and service.
- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and creating a new business pipeline
- Responsible for managing the initial New Business Phase, qualification of leads, maintaining the New Business Database.
- Engage with prospective clients, identify their needs and answer RFI’s as required
- Liaise closely with the GM on the response to the leads
- Organise resources and facilitate winning pitch teams
- Ensure that the solutions proposed meet the client’s business and customer needs and be considered an advocate for your clients as well as bb and Infosys
- Manage a smooth, efficient and timely pitch, RFP and internal review process resulting in a polished, professional and market leading pitch presentations
- Work with project management teams and domain team leads to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Proactively spend time working with domain leads and business leads to encourage wider participation in your accounts
- Ensure bb delivers a superb level of client service and client satisfaction during the entire New Business phase
- Responsible for client satisfaction and proactively manage any escalations that may occur
- Maintaining up to date and detailed plans and providing regular status and dashboard information, growth opportunities, relationship maps and issues/risks when require
- 5 to 6 years client advisory, engagement and service experience, required
- Digital studio and consultancy experience is preferred
- Experienced in providing client-focused solutions based on business needs
- Strong problem-solving skills with a can do, will do attitude
- Experience selling and/or delivering digital projects and products spanning strategy, user experience, creative design and technology
- A strong communicator who is comfortable and able to communicate well at all levels
- Strong written and presentation skills required for all aspects of the role e.g. client communication and contractual documents
- An eagerness to learn and constantly stay ahead of everything digital
- A good eye for detail in all you do
- The ability to effectively manage relationships at all levels of the organisation – up and down and left and right
- Strong team management skills, and advocate of learning and enabling people to be the best that they can be
- Regularly seeks out ways to add value to the client/studio relationship
- Proactive and able to self-motivate and work within a small team
- MBA or relevant business qualification preferred
- Travel ready – even at the last minute!
- A real team player, able to bring people together to achieve success.
- Your values match those of bb – it’s our people that makes our world go round!
- Down to earth, happy to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in.
- Strong Project Management and Account Management skills
- Fluent written and spoken business English and German a big plus
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holidays (excluding bank holidays)
- Private Health Care (dental and optical included)
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Buying Scheme
- Amazing East London office
- Lots of social activities such as Friday drinks, chai time.
- Free Yoga and Wellness Classes