Brilliant Basics is a global product and service design studio that focuses on helping organisations achieve measurable success through "brilliant" digital products and simple, innovative and effective experiences. At bb we strip right back to the building blocks of great businesses – the customer, product and service.
We currently have an awesome opportunity for a People & Talent Coordinator to join our team. You will work in a really close and collaborative team to deliver outstanding experiences across the studio.
- Preparing contractual documentation such as offer letters, employment contracts, extensions, salary changes, etc.
- Taking up references for both prospective employees and providing references to external businesses.
- Monitoring probationary periods, issuing appropriate paperwork.
- Ensuring that the system (PeopleHR), along with our People Excel Tracker is kept up to date with accurate, relevant and timely information as required.
- Coordinating company benefits and assessing the usefulness of the benefits on a biannual basis.
- Enrolling new and existing employees onto company benefits
- Organising inductions for new starters and monitoring return of essential paperwork.
- Ensuring all new employees complete mandatory training and inhouse training.
- Implementing leavers process e.g. return of company property, scheduling exit interviews, calculating holiday pay owed.
- Working with the People and Culture Manager on any projects that arise e.g. Performance Reviews/Salary Benchmarking/Engagement Surveys
- Updating People Induction and Policy books.
- Answering employee requests and questions escalating when needed
- Providing necessary information to the finance team for payroll changes.
- Updating company Organisational charts as and when needed
- Advertise Job Descriptions on recruitment platform.
- Follow up on references.
- Administrative experience within an HR department is desirable
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and demonstrate organizational skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Interested in shaping and improving employee experiences.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holidays (excluding bank holidays)
- Private Health Care (dental and optical included)
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Holiday Buying Scheme
- Amazing East London office
- Lots of social activities such as Friday drinks, chai time.
- Free Yoga and Wellness Classes