Brilliant Basics is Infosys’ customer-centric digital transformation studio. We create digital products and services that make life simply better® We are over 90 strategists, creatives, analysts, technologists, delivery, and client engagement leads — all aligned to one approach and vision. We are T-shaped, consultative-minded people. Deep generalists, who collaborate together in our small, self-organizing Hive team structure. We are working in partnership with WONGDOODY to build a re-imagined global experience design arm of Infosys. A key element of this role is working across Infosys Clients to create experience design opportunities within their existing portfolio.
- Responsible for driving revenue growth across key verticals in Europe for our business, e.g. Telcos, Financial Services, Healthcare & LifeSciences.
- Working with Infosys’ CSG’s and industry vertical heads, responsible for building a healthy pipeline and reporting on lead to conversion status.
- Drive new business opportunities through sales cycle, including leading the team on the RFI/RFP’s process.
- Develop an extensive network within the Infosys group, connecting with their senior leadership and top-tier accounts and becoming a trusted adviser on all things experience design. By doing this enhance the existing relationship by opening up new opportunities and buying points.
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of our capabilities, success cases and a suite of technologies that we have at our disposal and their benefits in solving client’s challenges.
- Qualification and prioritization of in-bound opportunities
- Engagement of pre-sales resources at the right time.
- Ability to scope new opportunities in collaboration with Client Teams / Capability Leads.
- A track record of driving revenue at a large consultancy or agency.
- Proven ability to sell large scale enterprise consulting engagements through a consultative approach.
- Evidence of driving business value for clients in the digital / design/technology area.
- Experience navigating and dealing with large global enterprise accounts.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to drive a pitch team and work with an extended network.
- Commercially strong with great attention to detail.
- A team player who can be flexible and is comfortable with some ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and oversee multiple consulting projects.
- Ability to talk design, digital transformation, business transformation, change management, data, and technology at senior or C- level.